Instructional Light and Magic, llc a Colorado company, dba Purpose Driven Process, operates this website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices (“Practices”), regarding your information and how we treat it. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR PRACTICES, YOUR CHOICE IS NOT TO USE OUR WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY. THIS POLICY MAY CHANGE FROM TIME-TO-TIME. You should periodically check this location for any updates. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be your acceptance of those changes.
This Policy applies to the information that we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Face-to-face contact, or by any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party, including any sponsors and/or presenters.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
We collect different types of information from, and about our Website users, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, home and/or business address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, practice areas, purchases, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Identifiable Information” or “PII”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example PayPal, Authorize.net, ActiveCampaign, Facebook.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling-in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering for an event, purchasing a product, or requesting information about any product or service. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of any correspondence you submit, when contacting us.
- Your response to surveys and/or online event evaluations that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities, such as your usage and hits. This is called behavioral tracking. If you want to opt-out of behavioral tracking, feel free to email us.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Identifiable Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with the Personal Identifiable Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized customer experience, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
TECHNOLOGY WE USE FOR THIS AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION MAY INCLUDE.
- Web Beacons. On some of our Website pages and e-mails, there may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These web beacons permit us to count users who have visited certain of our Website pages or opened an email.
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Identifiable Information:
• Customizing Our Website
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
• Register You as a Customer
We use Personally Identifiable information you provide us to deliver products and services, process your payments, and register you as a customer.
• Sharing Information with Vendors and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to vendors that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such vendors will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
• Data Aggregation
We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
• Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Instructional Light and Magic, llc., our Users, employees, and affiliates.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Identifiable Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing at the end of every email we send you through ActiveCampaign or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to exercise your “right to be forgotten” and have all Personally Identifiable Information deleted, please email us directly with your request: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You maintain the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority in your local EU Member State under the GDPR.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
Please direct all questions and comments about this Policy and our privacy practices, to email@example.com.